8.18.2008

Found (Last) Friday

The interns here at Found Friday have fallen a tad behind, so we're posting this foundling a few days late. But whatev.



If there's one thing we've learned here at Found Inc., and I think there might be, it's that we ultimately have no certain clue as to what a foundling is about. None of them. Case in point: the above image. I mean, huh?

So, we're at 1) harmony with nature, 2) stuff happens, 3) we get bummed, 4) remember stuff, and then 5) do what to our sister? I simply don't know.

There is a lot of stuff around C-U in the dumpsters these days, though, which means found stuff you really can do something with. I found some nice 2X8s the other day, for instance, and today have my eye on an old garage door someone's throwing away. Interpret that!

2 comments:

  1. It's somebody's notes from a lecture on Wordsworth's "Tintern Abbey." I'd bet my hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Never would have occurred to me. Love it!

    ReplyDelete